ASENZ360 Application Developer
ASENZ360 is an integrated, modular business software suite that thousands of businesses use to manage their online presence and implement their Web marketing.
ASENZ Worldwide is seeking a capable, experienced and dedicated ASENZ360 developer to join our international team.
The role involves working closely with management to update, refine and optimize the current application code base while taking responsibility for bug fixes and project-related enhancements. The successful candidate will possess –
• A minimum of 4 years experience developing for the Web.
• A commitment to best practice development process methods.
• An ability to manage the software development process including creating necessary documentation and procedures.
• A sound knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Ubuntu, and Mongo.
• An understanding of responsive Web design.
• Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
• Knowledge of open standards (e.g. XML, LDAP).
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• A track record of working well under pressure within a team of professionals.
If you are interested in joining our growing international team, please prepare a cover letter and submit it with your resume. Address your letter to Bryce Dixson and in it underscore your relevant experience as well as why you think your background and outlook are a good fit with ASENZ Marketing.
Please submit your documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASENZ is a growing online marketing firm dedicated to producing quality client solutions based on best practices. ASENZ is looking for one or more copywriters to join their production team in San Antonio. Some job training will be provided but the successful candidate will –
• Have an advertising background or a good grasp of marketing principles
• Be able to efficiently research a client’s industry and competition
• Understand business and be able to write for and about a wide range of business types
• Possess an effective writing style that is fresh, consistent, hard-hitting and customer friendly
• Have the ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences, i.e. promotions, direct marketing
(ePromos, eNewsletters), and advertisements
• Know about keywords, meta tags, and search engines
• Possess excellent proofreading and editing skills
• Be an excellent verbal communicator with a track record of working well under pressure within a team of professionals
If you are interested in joining our growing international team, please prepare a cover letter to submit with your resume. Address your letter to Mark Beatty and in it underscore your marketing and copywriting experience. Please submit your documents electronically to email@example.com.