Thursday, June 26, 2014
Noon to 1:00 p.m.
2520 McCullough Ave.
San Antonio, Texas 78212
Jean M. Rowan
Search Engine Marketing Specialist
CLICK HERE to
email your question.
Learn how to make your website more user friendly AND rank better on Google
Did you know your website’s visitor experience and your Google ranking go hand-in-hand?
Google and other search engines have recently changed their algorithms to emphasize the actual user experience at your website. They realize that the first step is to get more traffic to your website and the second is converting that traffic to genuine leads. Learn what all of this means for your website and its page ranking during our Lunch & Learn on Thursday, June 26th from noon until 1:00.
Lunch is FREE, but seating is limited, so reserve your seat today!
We’ll provide information and best practice tips on:
- Information design planning
- Banner layout that separates tire kickers from prospects
- Navigation that gets the visitor to the information they want
- Appealing calls-to-action to collect visitor contact information
- Where and how to place images that drive visitor behavior
- Content layout for easy understanding
- Content readability (education level of content)
Reserve your seat below! We look forward to seeing you.